With Willards Kitchen BBQ Rub
Makes 2 Slabs
Meat Eaters rejoice. Enjoy this simple way to create fall-off-the-bone ribs. Serve with Willards Kitchen BBQ Sauce, add some baked beans and/or corn on the cob for the full meal deal!
- 2 slabs pork baby back ribs
- 1-1 1/2 cups Willards Kitchen BBQ Rub
- 1 cup white wine or your favorite beer
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Remove the membrane of the ribs with a butter knife. This makes for a more tender and flavorful rib. You can get all that BBQ rub on the meat. Here's a video how.
- Place each slab of baby back ribs on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, shiny side down.
- Sprinkle each side generously with the dry barbeque rub. Pat the dry rub into the meat.
- Refrigerate the ribs for a minimum of 1 hour.
- In a microwavable container, combine all ingredients for the braising liquid. Microwave on high for 1 minute. (this can also be done in a saucepot).
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet. Open one end of the foil on each slab and pour half of the braising liquid into each foil packet. Tilt the baking sheet in order to equally distribute the braising liquid. Braise the ribs in the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the braising liquid into a medium saucepot. Bring the liquid to a simmer and reduce by half or until of a thick syrup consistency. Brush the glaze onto the ribs. Place under the broiler just until the glaze caramelizes lightly.
- Slice each slab into 2 rib bone portions. Place the remaining hot glaze into a bowl and toss the rib portions in the glaze (or use Willards Kitchen BBQ Sauce).