With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
This dish is one of my favorites. Simple and a tad spicy, it is great as an appetizer or a main course. It can be served with some toasted baguette slices (crostini) for dipping, or over noodles.
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp, larger the better as an appetizer or smaller for the main course
- 1 bottle of dark beer
- 1 Tablespoon Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ of a small onion, diced finely
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions (Step by Step)
- Sauté onion and garlic over medium high heat for a minute or so, making sure not to burn the garlic (otherwise it will be bitter).
- Lower heat to medium. Add beer and the All Purpose Seasoning and reduce by half or more for a thicker sauce.
- Add shrimp; cook about 2-3 minutes until the color is pink all the way through.
- Add butter and swirl/melt in the sauce to give it a shiny color and creamy texture.
- Serve in bowl with crostini on the side for dipping, or over noodles.