Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad with No Egg Dressing
With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Yields 4-6 Servings
Get the richness of a traditional Caesar without the egg! So delicious you will never do it another way. Add the blackened chicken and you have a meal in itself.
- 2 heads romaine, cleaned and chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded thin, seasoned with Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning and grilled or pan fried until cooked. Cool and cut in strips.
- 1-2 cups croutons
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons anchovy paste
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Directions (Step by Step)
- Cut and clean lettuce. Put in bowl with a paper towel and place in refrigerator.
- Pound the chicken breast thinly with a mallet or with a frying pan.
- Season chicken with Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning and grill over high heat. Let cool and cut in strips.
- Put all dressing ingredients in blender and blend for 10-15 seconds.
- Dress salad with dressing and croutons.
- Plate salad and place chicken strips on top. If you have any remaining dressing, you can drizzle it over the chicken.