Crispy Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
3-4 Appetizer Servings
Why fry the wings when you can get the same crispy texture using your oven. Top with chopped peanuts and sliced green onion, and you have a delicious, sweet and spicy Asian inspired take on buffalo wings.
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy Brand)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 to 3 Teaspoons ground fresh chili paste (Sambal), 3 for real spicy
- 2 pounds chicken wings, wing and drumstick separated
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (400 if using convection).
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and top with a cooking/cooling rack. The cooling rack helps air circulate the meat when cooking, resulting in more crispiness.
- Season the wings with Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning and rub into the meat.
- Spread out on the rack/pan, and place in oven. Cook for about 30 minutes, until crispy.
- Combine Mae Ploy and Sambal and whisk in bowl.
- Toss cooked wings with the sauce, pile on a plate and sprinkle with sliced green onions and chopped peanuts.