Truffle Salt Deviled Eggs
With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Yields 14 Eggs
Appetizer favorite. Very simple recipe that can look great if you have a piping bag and french or star tip. Add a little black truffle salt for a rich and elegant take on a traditional favorite.
- 7 eggs
- 3-4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- Optional - 1 Teaspoon black truffle salt - take out a half teaspoon of Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning and add 1/2 teaspoon black truffle salt (save the remaining teaspoon of the truffle salt for a sprinkle on top)
- Garnish - chopped parsley
Directions (Step by Step)
- Hard-boil eggs - place in pan and cover with enough cold water so there is an inch of water above the eggs.
- Bring to boil, turn off heat and cover. Let sit for 11-12 minutes. This method of cooking will result in perfectly cooked eggs.
- Remove shells and slice in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and put in a round bowl.
- Mash yolks into a paste.
- Add mayo, mustard and Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning.
- Stir until creamy with a fork or whisk.
- Scoop mixture into a piping bag with french or star tip. (if you don't have a pastry/piping bag, then you can use a plastic (ziploc) bag, just use scissors and cut out a small corner.
- Pipe into the empty egg whites.
- Sprinkle with truffle salt if you like and/or garnish with chopped parsley for some color.